Is your health thriving?

Sign up for The Thrive Program to feel better, lose weight, manage stress, and receive a personalized toolkit for wellness that you can use for life!


Hi, I’m Christina and I created The Thrive Program to share my passion for health, nutrition, and mindfulness, and as a resource to anyone looking to maintain optimal health, or struggling with chronic disease.

I believe our bodies are innately equipped to heal and our health meant to thrive, as long as we provide the right environment for healing to take place. The Five Building Blocks we must address to support healing are:

  1. Nutrition
  2. Sleep
  3. Movement
  4. Mindfulness
  5. Relationships

Western medicine has convinced many of us that we have no control over our health–that disease is our fate, and genetics will overturn any efforts we make towards preventing disease. I’m here to tell you that this assumption couldn’t be further from the truth! In fact, recent evidence suggests that only about 15% of our health is determined by genetics, leaving a whopping 85% to potentially modifiable factors like nutrition, sleep, physical activity, environmental exposures. Whether you are looking to maintain your health, reach optimal health, or manage a chronic condition, lifestyle changes are important for everyone. One of the biggest problems with our current medical model is the lack of support available to patients to make real, sustainable change. Starting a new diet or lifestyle plan can be overwhelming for us all, and it simply takes more than a 12 minute doctor’s visit and a pamphlet on diet to make those changes. It is my goal to bridge that gap and guide you down a path towards a state of optimal being that is both enjoyable and sustainable for you and your family.


DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Always consult with your healthcare provider before starting a new diet or exercise program.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close